Become Part of the Mullins Family
Mullins Food Products takes pride in providing a safe, clean, diverse, and pleasant environment in which all our employees have the opportunity to thrive.
For warehouse and plant positions please contact our agency, Parker Cromwell, at 708-352-8350.
Learn more about our values or explore open positions below.
IT HELP DESK
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming tickets/user requests and issues related to PC’s/laptops, software, and hardware, printers, multi-function printers, mobile devices, and other technology equipment.
- Must have thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office products.
- Must have an understanding of Active Directory.
- Basic understanding of Networking and TCP/IP
- Respond to requests either in person or over the phone.
- Assist with knowledgebase and training manuals.
- Train computer users on basic computer equipment functionality.
- Respond to ticket system messages for users seeking help and as assigned.
- Ask specific and concise questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk users through problem-solving process if resolving online.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Perform regular maintenance on PC’s, laptops, printers and MFP devices.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve basic problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems at basic level; escalate to Network Administrator depending on issues found.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Knowledge of office equipment, i.e., printers and scanners.
- Follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from users about computer performance.
- All other duties as assigned.
2nd Shift: Monday thru Thursday
Weekend Shift: Friday thru Sunday
- At least 5 years industrial maintenance experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical circuits including relay logic.
- Good mechanical skills, and plumbing skills.
- Basic machining and welding skills.
- AB PL