Become Part of the Mullins Family
Mullins Food Products takes pride in providing a safe, clean, diverse, and pleasant environment in which all our employees have the opportunity to thrive.
For warehouse and plant positions please contact our agency, Parker Cromwell, at 708-352-8350.
Learn more about our values or explore open positions below.
Data Mining Engineer Internship
Mullins Food Products is seeking a Summer 2017 intern to work in partnership with our Engineering Department. It is a 12-week program, with a May or June start date. The position is full time and paid.
The Engineering Intern will be responsible for internally integrating the packaging system into an existing SCADA control system. The candidate must be comfortable occasionally working a variety of hours to cover various shifts.
- Reconciling technologies between SCADA and an integrated packaging system
- Collaborate with team in developing department or role -specific Business Intelligence dashboards
- Create customized code to fulfill needs of designing dashboards
Education & Skills Qualifications:
- Junior or Senior standing at an accredited college or university
- Currently pursuing a degree in mechanical engineering, mathematics, statistics, computer science, or physical science
- Basic knowledge of physics and chemistry
- Completed coursework in C-Family of coding language (C, Java, Python), or .NET and TSQL
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Candidate must be self-guided and driven
- Ability to problem solve and develop solutions is necessary
Why Work With Mullins Food Products:
Mullins Food Products is a liquid products manufacturer and packager to some of the world’s most well known QSR companies. We are located in Broadview, IL, just 20 minutes outside downtown Chicago.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org