Become Part of the Mullins Family
Mullins Food Products takes pride in providing a safe, clean, diverse, and pleasant environment in which all our employees have the opportunity to thrive.
For warehouse and plant positions please contact our agency, Parker Cromwell, at 708-352-8350.
Learn more about our values or explore open positions below.
2nd Shift: Monday thru Thursday
Weekend Shift: Friday thru Sunday
- At least 5 years industrial maintenance experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical circuits including relay logic.
- Good mechanical skills, and plumbing skills.
- Basic machining and welding skills.
- AB PL
Night Shift: Thursday thru Sunday (7:00 p.m. - 5:30 a.m.)
The Sanitation Manager provides strong leadership to the Sanitation team to achieve full plant compliance with all personnel safety, food safety, sanitation/cleaning requirements pertaining to all federal, state and customer requirements and the company’s own food safety and manufacturing standards. They must meet or exceed guidelines as they pertain to the facility, equipment and industry standards for sanitation. Experience within a food manufacturing facility is preferred.
- General knowledge of cleaning equipment and operations of the equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of processing and packaging equipment.
- Business and management principles involved with planning, resource allocation, and leadership tecnique.
- Ability to communicate professionally, clearly, and effectively.
- Reading and writing comprehension abilities.
- Knowledge of principes and methods for training and instruction.
- Understand the principles of a CIP system.
- Knowledge of chemical properties that pertain to cleaning and sanitation.
- Good mechanical skills.